This event is FREE to attend.
- We encourage the use of sustainable transportation, so please consider alternative options such as carpooling, public transit with High Valley Transit or Park City Transit, as well as the Summit County/Park City e-bike share program
- All bike parking will be located in the Cabriolet Lot. No bikes will be allowed in the Event Venue.
Cabriolet and Frostwood Gondola Hours*:
June 30 – Cabriolet: 3:30pm-11pm and Frostwood: 4pm-11pm
July 1-2 – Cabriolet: 9:30am-11:30pm and Frostwood: 12pm-11:30pm
July 3-4 – Cabriolet and Frostwood: 12pm-11:30pm
*Hours subject to change.
- Paid Parking will be available on-site.
- Cabriolet Parking Lot:
- $25 per vehicle Carpool – Four or more people per vehicle, complimentary.
- Upper Preferred Parking Lot:
- $35 per vehicle
- Bike Valet:
- There will be a complimentary bike valet in the Cabriolet Parking Lot and a paid bike valet in the Upper Preferred Parking Lot for $10 per bike. NOTE: No bikes will be allowed in the Event Venue.
- A portion of all parking and bike valet fees will be donated to our local non-profit partners.
- Additional offsite parking with free public transportation access is available at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride transit stop (via the Jeremy Ranch exit off I-80)
(Please check back for updated event policies and more event information, including parking updates. Schedule subject to change.)
- No outside alcohol.
- No coolers or ice chests.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Complimentary water stations will be provided inside the event venue.
- Onsite Dining and Shopping Options
- You are welcome to bring your own low-back chair or blanket.
- 12” max from the ground to the front of seat bottom
- 31.5” max to top of chair back in the highest position
- We reserve the right to limit the number and size of blankets used by groups or individuals
- Any chairs or blankets left unattended for more than 10 minutes will be removed from the venue and brought to Lost & Found
- No lasers, drones, fireworks, sparklers, or similar will be allowed in the venue
- No bikes, one-wheels, skateboards, rollerblades, or similar are permitted in the venue
- No umbrellas, please
- Service animals
- Only service animals are allowed, please leave pets and comfort animals at home. No animals are to be left in cars.
- Interested in being an event sponsor or partner? Please email Eric Slayman, email@example.com